Policy key definitions:
- "I", "our", "us", or "we" refer to the business, Gideon Reeling Ltd.
- "you", "the user" refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Regulation.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner's Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and/or process any personal information about you electronically using the lawful basis of Consent. We process your information by collecting name and email address details via our newsletter sign-up form for the purposes of sending email communications, on an opt-in basis. We will continue to process your information until you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent no longer exists. We never share your information with any third parties.
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
These cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website. No personal information is stored or transmitted.
- The _s cookie is a temporary key used to maintain your browsing session. It does not contain personal information and is deleted at the end of your session.
- Should you play one of the videos embedded on the site, the video service provider, Vimeo, will create cookies, at minimum player and vuid, to maintain settings and analyse usage. You may disable this feature via the cookie control system.
Email marketing messages & subscription
Under the GDPR we use the consent lawful basis for anyone subscribing to our newsletter mailing list. We only collect certain data about you, as detailed in the "Processing of your personal date" above. Any email marketing messages we send are done so through an EMS. An EMS is a third party service provider of software/applications that allows marketers to send out email marketing campaigns to a list of users.
Email marketing messages that we send may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of data such as; times, dates, I.P addresses, opens, clicks, forwards, geographic and demographic data. Such data, within its limitations will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign.
Any email marketing messages we send are in accordance with the GDPR and the PECR. We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent (unsubscribe) or manage your preferences / the information we hold about you at any time. See any marketing messages for instructions on how to unsubscribe or manage your preferences.
Our EMS provider is; Campaign Monitor.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies via our EMS, Campaign Monitor, along with precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.